Seamless Spray Foam
With hundreds of seamless spray foam roofing installations dating back to the early 1970s, we have the knowledge and experience to determine when a seamless spray foam roofing system best suits your needs.
All SPF systems utilize seamless, spray-applied polyurethane foam insulation, with a minimum compressive strength of 40 PSI.
The foam insulation is then covered with an appropriate spray-applied protective membrane coating.
Key features and benefits of this unique system include:
- Can be applied directly over existing roofs.
- Is totally seamless and self-flashing, minimizing roof leaks.
- Provides maximum energy-savings, attributable to seamless closed-cell polyurethane foam insulation.
- Adds minimal weight to the structure.
- Does not require thousands of fasteners penetrating the roof deck.
- Provides exceptional wind-uplift resistance.
- Is renewable through a simple “recoat” process.
- Can offer a lower life-cycle cost.
Manufacturers that we represent include:
See Project Profiles for representative Seamless Spray Foam roofing installations.